Season 1, Episode 5 – Episode 5 of 6
Dawn and Russell’s wedding reception at the pub is the scene for a number of confrontations, heart-to-hearts and surprises as Terry storms out after an argument with Steph, while the bride’s dad Len turns up unannounced. But is he there to make amends or to cause trouble?
In the early 1980s the lives of four ordinary women, their husbands, mothers, families and community are turned around when they become Ann Summers party plan saleswomen.
- Brief Encounters S01E04 – Episode 4 of 6 The 1980′s-set drama continues with Steph holding a recruitment fair at the community centre, where she gets chatting to the caretaker. She agrees […]
- Brief Encounters S01E03 – Episode 3 of 6 The 1980′s-set drama continues with a chance meeting between Steph and Johnny, prompting him to invite her over to help him decorate, and Dean […]
- Brief Encounters S01E06 – Episode 6 of 6 Season 01 , Episode 06 – “Episode 6 of 6”
Steph organises an exotic lingerie event at a local nightclub, but with Nita due to give birth, Pauline’s […]
- Brief Encounters S01E01 – Episode 1 of 6 Season 01, Episode 01
Drama series set in the early 1980s. Steph persuades well-to-do Pauline to host an Ann Summers party, but are Pauline’s […]
- Brief Encounters S01E02 – Episode 2 of 6 Season 01, Episode 02
Steph (Sophie Rundle) believing her marriage to be over starts life on her own, while Dawn (Sharon Rooney) decides she can no […]