The bonds of brotherhood, the laws of loyalty, and the futility of violence in the shadows of the US Mexico border gang wars.
- Black (2015) A 15-year-old girl in a black gang in Brussels must choose between loyalty and love when she falls for a Moroccan boy from a rival […]
- Chi-Raq (2015) A modern day adaptation of the ancient Greek play Lysistrata by Aristophanes, set against the backdrop of gang violence in […]
- Goat (2016) Reeling from a terrifying assault, a nineteen year old enrolls into college with his brother and pledges the same fraternity. What happens there, in […]
- One Night in Oslo (2014) Natt til 17 On the Eve of The Norwegian Day of Liberation - a whole nation is gearing up to get drunk and disorderly. Sam and Amir, two 15 year-old boys, have […]
- Major Crimes S05E12 – White Lies (2) Season 05, Episode 12 – “White Lies Part 2”
Part 2 of 3. The unit continues to investigate the Dwight Darnell conspiracy and his links to a […]