Season 04, Episode 02 – “Coral Palms, Pt. 2”
Part 2 of 3. Jake and Holt end up on the other side of the interrogation table after being caught plotting an attack on Figgis. Meanwhile, a questionable new captain takes over at the precinct.
A single-camera ensemble comedy following the lives of an eclectic group of detectives in a New York precinct, including one slacker who is forced to shape up when he gets a new boss.
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine S04E01 – Coral Palms, Pt. 1 Season 04, Episode 01 – “Coral Palms, Pt. 1”
Part 1 of 3. In the fourth-season premiere, Jake and Holt continue their new lives in Florida under […]
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine S04E03 – Coral Palms, Pt. 3 Season 04, Episode 03 – “Coral Palms, Pt. 3”
Conclusion. The team take a road trip to Florida to help Jake and Holt take down Jimmy Figgis, but an […]
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine S04E04 – The Night Shift (1) Season 04, Episode 04 - “The Night Shift (1)"
As Jake struggles with his first case back at the precinct, he encounters Jess Day, who is visiting […]
- Amy Schumer: Live at the Apollo (2015) With her unique blend of honesty and unapologetic humor, Amy Schumer is one of the funniest, freshest faces in the industry today. This October, […]
- Bunk’d S02E01 – Griff Is in the House Season 02, Episode 01 – “Griff Is in the House"
Season 2 begins with the Ross kids leaving their New York penthouse and returning to Camp Kikiwaka […]