Season 04, Episode 03 – “Coral Palms, Pt. 3”
Conclusion. The team take a road trip to Florida to help Jake and Holt take down Jimmy Figgis, but an unexpected injury and Sheriff Reynolds thwart their plan. Then, Jake and Amy have an awkward reunion.
A single-camera ensemble comedy following the lives of an eclectic group of detectives in a New York precinct, including one slacker who is forced to shape up when he gets a new boss.
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine S04E01 – Coral Palms, Pt. 1 Season 04, Episode 01 – “Coral Palms, Pt. 1”
Part 1 of 3. In the fourth-season premiere, Jake and Holt continue their new lives in Florida under […]
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine S04E02 – Coral Palms, Pt. 2 Season 04, Episode 02 – “Coral Palms, Pt. 2”
Part 2 of 3. Jake and Holt end up on the other side of the interrogation table after being caught […]
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine S04E04 – The Night Shift (1) Season 04, Episode 04 - “The Night Shift (1)"
As Jake struggles with his first case back at the precinct, he encounters Jess Day, who is visiting […]
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine S04E05 – Halloween IV Season 04, Episode 05 - “Halloween IV"
It’s Halloween in the Nine-Nine, which can only mean one thing: heist time. This year, the squad members […]
- Amy Schumer: Live at the Apollo (2015) With her unique blend of honesty and unapologetic humor, Amy Schumer is one of the funniest, freshest faces in the industry today. This October, […]