Season 01, Episode 02 – “The Woman in 8D”
A gender bias is unearthed about Dr. Bull’s new client, a female pilot accused of negligence following a plane crash, forcing Dr. Bull to create a new defense strategy.
Dr. Jason Bull is the brilliant, brash, and charming founder of a hugely successful trial consulting firm.
- Bull (2016) S01E04 – Callisto Season 01, Episode 04 – “Callisto”
A young woman fights a drug patent lawsuit, forcing Bull and his team to visit a small Texas town that was the […]
- Bull (2016) S01E03 – Never Saw the Sign Season 01, Episode 03 – “Unambiguous”
The murder of a star athlete brings about jury bias when the accused is a woman who publicly claimed he […]
- Bull (2016) S01E01 – The Necklace Season 01, Episode 01 – “The Necklace”
In the series premiere, renowned psychologist Dr. Jason Bull heads a prolific trial consulting […]
- Doctor Foster S01E02 – Episode 2 Reeling from the secrets she has uncovered, Gemma has a decision to make - but a visit from a surprise patient means she also faces an acute […]
- We The Jury S01E00 – Pilot
William has always known he was destined to be a juror but he never imagined that when the day finally came, he would land the mother of all […]