Season 01, Episode 03 – “Unambiguous”
The murder of a star athlete brings about jury bias when the accused is a woman who publicly claimed he assaulted her. Also: Benny encounters a former flame while working on the case.
Dr. Jason Bull is the brilliant, brash, and charming founder of a hugely successful trial consulting firm.
- Bull (2016) S01E02 – The Woman in 6D Season 01, Episode 02 – “The Woman in 8D”
A gender bias is unearthed about Dr. Bull's new client, a female pilot accused of negligence following a […]
- Bull (2016) S01E04 – Callisto Season 01, Episode 04 – “Callisto”
A young woman fights a drug patent lawsuit, forcing Bull and his team to visit a small Texas town that was the […]
- Bull (2016) S01E01 – The Necklace Season 01, Episode 01 – “The Necklace”
In the series premiere, renowned psychologist Dr. Jason Bull heads a prolific trial consulting […]
- Royal Pains S08E06 – Home Sick Season 08 , Episode 06 – “Home Sick“
Hank meets a woman who worries that she has an inherited disease; Eddie makes a medical decision without […]
- Suspects S05E02 – Episode 2 Season 05, Episode 02 - “Episode 2"
A new murder victim is linked to the Bellamy blackmail case forcing Jack to pressure his old flame into […]