Season 02, Episode 02 – “Dance in My Pants”
Camp Kikiwaka hosts its annual dance which has Tiffany and Zuri hopeful that they’ll dance with a cute boy. Emma learns that Lou and Xander have a history.
Emma, Ravi, and Zuri Ross head off to a rustic summer camp in Maine, where their parents met as teens. Along with their new friends, the trio tries their best to settle into their exciting new lives at Camp Kikiwaka.
- Bunk’d S02E03 – Zuri Has a Little Lamb Season 02, Episode 03 – “Zuri Has a Little Lamb"
Lou assigns Zuri and Emma to barn duty. Meanwhile, the boys discover that Gladys has been hiding a […]
- Bunk’d S02E01 – Griff Is in the House Season 02, Episode 01 – “Griff Is in the House"
Season 2 begins with the Ross kids leaving their New York penthouse and returning to Camp Kikiwaka […]
- Bunk’d S01E08 – Waka, Waka, Waka! Ravi and Tiffany get video PROOF that the Kikiwaka exists. Meanwhile, Emma and Lou try to outsell Hazel at the Kikiwaka Day […]
- Bunk’d S01E09 – Secret Santa Emma and Lou are determined to hold a holiday gift exchange, but when Ravi gives them advice, it doesn’t quite work out as planned. When Zuri, […]
- Bunk’d S01E06 – Can You Hear Me Now Season 01, Episode 06 – “Can You Hear Me Now?”
When Zuri secretly keeps her cell phone beyond the allotted amount of time, it prompts Hazel and Lou […]