After Using the instructions found in an old Jewish diary, Markus and Thomas hope to gain access to a WW II underground military base formerly codenamed: Cerusit. It was used by the Nazis as a secret research institute and is shrouded in rumors to this day about the lost gold of the Third Reich. The entrance to the cave system, however, lies right within the restricted area of a U.S. military base.. the first of many problems Markus and Thomas will have to face.
- Inglourious Basterds (2009) In Nazi-occupied France during World War II, a group of Jewish-American soldiers known as "The Basterds" are chosen specifically to spread fear […]
- Beyond Valkyrie: Dawn of the 4th Reich (2016) Near the end of World War II, American and British Special Forces must extract a resistance fighter behind Nazi […]
- Beyond Valkyrie: Dawn of the 4th Reich (2016) Near the end of World War II, American and British Special Forces must extract a resistance fighter behind Nazi lines.
- Fanny’s Journey (2016) Fanny is a Jewish girl in a French orphanage in 1943. When she and her friends are no longer safe from the Nazis, they try to flee to Switzerland. […]
- Mortdecai (2015) Art dealer, Charles Mortdecai, searches for a stolen painting rumored to contain a secret code that gains access to hidden Nazi […]