Set on a single street in South London, Capital is a portrait of a road transformed by soaring property prices: what was once the home of modest lower-middle class families, Pepys Road has been continuously gentrified into a street of multimillion pound houses.
Season 1, Episode 1
Contemporary drama. On one day, the people of one South London street all receive an anonymous postcard with the simple message ‘we want what you have’.
- Survivor (2015) A Foreign Service Officer in London tries to prevent a terrorist attack set to hit New York, but is forced to go on the run when she is framed for […]
- Love, Nina S01E01 – Episode 1 Drama set in 1982. Twenty-year-old Nina from Leicester moves to north London to care for the two young boys of working single mother George, the […]
- Showroom (2014) Without work, Diego maintains a single goal: to live again regardless Capital. He decides to leave his family in the Delta of Tigre and obsessive […]
- London Road (2015) London Road documents the events of 2006, when the quiet rural town of Ipswich was shattered by the discovery of the bodies of five women. The […]
- Peaky Blinders S03E04 – Episode 3-4 All you need to know ahead of series 3 of the epic gangster drama set in the lawless streets of 1920s Birmingham. Starring Cillian Murphy and Tom […]