CASUAL is a single-camera, half-hour comedy series that follows the story of a dysfunctional family trying to help each other navigate the modern dating scene. Recent divorcee Tara and her bachelor brother coach each other through the crazy world of dating (on-line and off), while living under the same roof again for the second time and raising her teenage daughter.
Season 01, Episode 01 – “Pilot”
Newly-divorced Valerie and her teenage daughter, Laura, move in with Valerie’s younger brother, Alex. A committed bachelor and casual dater, Alex sets Valerie up via his popular dating website.
- Casual S02E13 – The Great Unknown Season 02, Episode 13 – “The Great Unknown”
A family crisis brings Valerie, Alex and Laura together.
CASUAL is a single-camera, half-hour comedy […]
- Casual S02E12 – 40 Season 02, Episode 12 — “40”
Alex makes plans for Valerie's 40th birthday; Drew and Valerie revisit a place that is special to them; Laura makes a […]
- Casual S02E11 – Death and Taxes Season 02 , Episode 11 – “Death and Taxes”
Valerie must spend time with Drew and their accountant; Alex turns to therapy; Laura helps Spencer with […]
- Casual S02E07 – Threesomes Valerie must choose between two very different men; Alex's relationship with a young co-worker draws attention; Laura and Aubrey present an […]
- Casual S02E06 – 100 Cows Season 02, Episode 06 – “100 Cows”
Valerie is set up with Jennifer’s friend, but her mind is on another person; Alex hopes to impress Sarah with an […]