A sexually frustrated Rob is disappointed when Sharon’s psychologist prescribes antidepressants, and not more sex, as a treatment for post-natal depression. However, an outlet for his pent-up libido arrives at work in the form of an attractive new French colleague Olivia, who he quickly engages in what starts out as harmless flirtation. Meanwhile, now that she has been suitably numbed, Sharon finds herself capable of contemplating the world of mother-and-baby classes, but when her only ‘mum friend’ Sam goes AWOL ahead of a session, she is forced to deal with the dreaded ‘mombies’ alone.
- Catastrophe (2015) S02E05 – Episode 5 Sharon decides to return to teaching but her meeting with the head mistress becomes more of an outpouring of her grief. Meanwhile, Rob feels awkward […]
- The Slave Ship (2010) Dorei-sen S&M novelist Kan Onimata hosts the 'Onimen-nokai', a get-together of S&M freaks. In these gatherings, the group boards a Japanese party ship […]
- Heist (2015) A father is without the means to pay for his daughter's medical treatment. As a last resort, he partners with a greedy co-worker to rob a casino. […]
- War and Peace (2016) S01E03 – Episode 3 Pierre fights a duel with Dolokhov. Astonished at the outcome, he tries to change his life for the better. Helene takes advantage of his absence to […]
- Catastrophe (2015) S02E01 – Episode 1 Turbulent lovers Rob and Sharon arrange an ill-considered party to enable friends and family to meet their newborn baby. Unfortunately for Sharon, […]