Season 01 , Episode 02 – “Knees Up Wilmott-Brown”
When the freehold on Nan’s block of flats in London’s newly fashionable East End is bought up by some ruthless property developers, all the residents join together to fight for their survival. All except Nan, that is, who, having bought her own flat in the 1980s, finds herself holding a unique position of power over the developers and their oily representative, the unfortunate Charles Wilmott.
- Catherine Tate’s Nan S01E01 – Nanger Management Catherine Tate returns with her well-loved character Nan in her own sitcom for the BBC. While Jamie, Nan’s grandson, is away in Africa doing […]
- Shakespeare Live! From the RSC (2016) From the stage of the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, David Tennant, Catherine Tate and guests mark the life of William Shakespeare on the 400th […]
- Capital S01E01 – Episode 1 Set on a single street in South London, Capital is a portrait of a road transformed by soaring property prices: what was once the home of modest […]
- Chicago Med S01E15 – Inheritance Dr. Manning and Dr. Charles deal with a 16-year-old patient suffering from abdominal pain who adamantly refuses any drugs for fear of winding up […]
- The Dead Files S09E01 – The Sacrifice Season 09 , Episode 01 – “The Sacrifice - East Flat Rock, North Carolina”
Steve and Amy investigate distressing paranormal activity at a home in […]