The story of “Chandrettan Evideya” revolves around Chandramohan (Dileep), who is a government servant and also an ardent classical dance follower and his wife Sushama(Anusree) is also a government employee. But the doubting wife keeps track of each and every thing her husband does. Chandramohan is well known among art followers as a good critic of classical dance. His reviews are often published in leading magazines. Considering his close association with beautiful dancers, his wife Sushama keeps close tabs on him by making phone calls every now and then. One fine day, they decide to go for a trip to Thanjavur where they meet an astrologer who tells them certain aspects of Chandramohan’s previous life, which forms the crux of the story.
- High Strung (2016) When a hip hop violinist busking in the New York subway encounters a classical dancer on scholarship at the Manhattan Conservatory of the Arts, […]
- Dallas, Sunday Morning (2016) 1963. Two days after the death of JFK. Strapped for cash, burlesque dancer Karen “Little Lynn” Carlin places a fateful phone call to her boss, Jack Ruby.
- Tempest Storm (2016) The controversial life story of America's greatest exotic dancer, who at 87 years old is preparing for her final and most important act: to repair […]
- Strike a Pose (2016) In 1990, seven young male dancers joined Madonna on her most controversial world tour. Their journey was captured in Truth or Dare. As a […]
- The Dancer (2016) La Danseuse La Danseuse
Nothing in her background destined Loïe Fuller from the American Midwest to become a Belle Epoque icon, even less a dancer at the Paris […]