Our life revolves around perception of truth, in our lives we act only on our ability to judge the truth. Truth though is a fickle thing, paradoxically because it only occurs in absolution; rest is only our interpretation that allows us to live in a certain subjective truth. Addl. Commissioner of Police, Sanket Pujari and the rookie officer, Sameera sit across the television screen to decipher a rare case of multiple homicides caught on camera and this case is going to test their fundamental perception of truth.
- CSI: Cyber S02E03 – Brown Eyes, Blue Eyes When a police officer’s body camera is hacked and the incendiary video goes viral, the Cyber team is sent to find the truth and the hacker before […]
- Maverick (2015) 菜鳥 Soon after a young police officer reports for duty, he is confronted with the unspoken rules. There are people who cannot be questioned and cases […]
- Cops S29E04 – Mixed Emotions Called the original reality show, COPS hit the airwaves in 1989, putting camera crews in police cars all across the United States. Adopting the […]
- Cops S29E08 – British Invasion
Called the original reality show, COPS hit the airwaves in 1989, putting camera crews in police cars all across the United States. Adopting […]
- Cops S29E07 – Pants Down, Hit the Ground A deputy responds to a neighborhood disturbance where the suspect quickly reveals himself; a man learns a tough lesson about wearing a seatbelt; and […]