In hidden basements, bedrooms and bars across London, “Chemsex” is a documentary that exposes frankly and intimately a dark side to modern gay life. Traversing an underworld of intravenous drug use and weekend-long sex parties, “Chemsex” tells the story of several men struggling to make it out of ‘the scene’ alive – and one health worker who has made it his mission to save them. While society looks the other way, this powerful and unflinching film uncovers a group of men battling with HIV, drug addiction and finding acceptance in a changing world.
- CrocADyke Dundee (2015) Dawn O’Donnell was a convent girl who became a professional ice skater, travelled the world and then landed up in 1950s Australia, a penniless […]
- Mom S03E03 – Mozzarella Sticks and a Gay Piano Bar Season 03, Episode 03 – “Mozzarella Sticks and a Gay Piano Bar”
After Christy and Bonnie get Jodi, a recovering drug addict, back on her feet, […]
- Confessions (2016) Dark, intense, funny, romantic and often shocking, this new anthology film from director Mark Bessenger features SIXTEEN monologues from different […]
- Guilt S01E06 – A Simple Plan An American in London becomes the prime suspect in the savage murder of her roommate. As the investigation unfolds, the viewers will question […]
- Aquarius (2015) S02E06 – Revolution 9 Season 2, Episode 6 – “Revolution 9”
Shafe’s addiction troubles escalate. Meanwhile, Hodiak helps an old war buddy track down his blackmailer, Karn […]