Short film interpretation of J.L. Borges poem “Ajedrez.” Narrated in Chinese. Features the “Wei Yi immortal” game against Lazaro Bruzon. Originally created as an assignment for Werner Herzog’s online class on film making (rules: One room, two actors. one character must get what he wants from the other. a chase).
- Lo and Behold: Reveries of the Connected World (2016) Werner Herzog's exploration of the Internet and the connected world.
- Time Raiders (2016) Time Raiders is based on the online novel series Daomu Biji written by Xu Lei. It tells the story of explorers searching for the secrets of […]
- Upstart Crow S01E04 – Love is Not Love Will has completed his final sonnet and senses literary immortality just around the corner. But will the fair youth and the dark lady like them as […]
- Magnus (2016) From a young age Magnus Carlsen had aspirations of becoming a champion chess player. While many players seek out an intensely rigid environment to […]
- JL Ranch (2016) A veteran rancher and former sheriff, forced to face some federal bureaucracy when an old enemy-cum-millionaire alleges he doesn't actually own his […]