After a fire ruins a neighborhood wedding, Boden steps up to host the ceremony at the firehouse. That’s much to the chagrin of his boss, Chief Riddle, whose political aspirations have caused friction from within the firehouse. Meanwhile, Dawson, who returns to the house, also butts heads with Riddle over her ability to perform and is forced to defend herself despite Boden’s support. Severide finds himself fighting for his way back to his old position and Capt. Patterson is caught between loyalty towards leadership and loyalty to his colleagues.
- Chicago Fire S04E02 – A Taste of Panama City Members of the firehouse are frustrated with their inability to help Chief Boden, whose job is on the line pending an internal investigation in the […]
- Chicago Fire S04E23 – Superhero Season 04, Episode 23 - “Superhero”
In the Season 4 finale, Boden and Jimmy are at odds; Kidd deals with her unstable ex; Dawson continues her […]
- Chicago Fire S04E01 – Let It Burn Lt. Casey, who is at the center of an undercover operation to bring down a trafficking ring run out of Nesbitt's strip club, finds himself in very […]
- Chicago Fire S04E22 – Where the Collapse Started Truck and squad are called to the scene of a building collapse that has trapped more than a dozen victims inside of the rubble. With the structure […]
- Chicago Fire S04E06 – 2112 Chief Boden meets his new neighbor, who asks him for a favor that leads to serious consequences. Severide takes offense to being treated like a […]