After surviving a hit against him, Voight is convinced the culprit is a criminal he and Olinksy once put away and is determined to catch him before he injures anyone else. At District, Atwater accidentally spills information about Ruzek’s past which unsettles Burgess, and Platt assigns Burgess and Roman a high society dognapping case.
- Chicago P.D. S03E12 – Looking Out for Stateville Season 03, Episode 12 - “Looking Out for Stateville”
Voight arranges for his former cellmate, Eddie Little, to be a CI in an effort to bring down a […]
- Chicago P.D. S03E13 – Hit Me Lindsay goes undercover in an effort to track down a rogue police officer targeting women leaving a local casino. When Detective Martin Watts, who […]
- Chicago P.D. S03E10 – Now I’m God (3) A doctor with personal connections to Voight is under investigation when four of his patients are committed to Chicago Med after an overdose of […]
- Chicago P.D. S03E22 – She’s Got Us Season 03, Episode 22 - “She’s Got Us”
Lindsay and Halstead respond to a shots fired call and discover one survivor: a young girl. In other events, […]
- Chicago PD S03E01 – Life Is Fluid In the Season 3 premiere, a detective is abducted by a heroin kingpin; Lindsay’s downward spiral continues; Olinsky confides in Platt about a secret […]