Season 01, Episode 05 – “The Afterglow”
Paul’s glory is short-lived and instead of basking in the afterglow of a jubilant show, he is questioned about the murder. The rest of the House are struggling with coming to terms with success, Nina and Billy have many questions, and Claude declares he’s no longer happy to stay in the shadows. Is Paul’s brother becoming a liability?
A gripping family drama and entrepreneurial fable, set in a post-war Paris fashion house. It exposes the grit behind the glamour of a rising business, spearheaded by two clashing brothers. The atelier staff survived one war, but others loom; rivalries and romances pitting family against family, protégés against mentors, the past against the future.
- The Collection S01E04 – The Launch Season 01, Episode 04 - “The Launch”
A detective arrives asking questions about the dead body found on Sabine property, while the pressure piles on […]
- The Collection S01E03 – The Scent Season 01, Episode 03 - “The Scent”
Under pressure to create the Spring show, the Maison is a hive of activity, yet Claude is not creating, and […]
- The Collection S01E01 – The Deal Season 01, Episode 01 - “The Deal”
1947 Paris. Rising fashion designer Paul Sabine is offered the keys to Paris' fashion kingdom. But he can't do […]
- The Collection S01E02 – The Dress Season 01, Episode 02 - “The Dress”
The new business marriage with Jules Trouvier, is only hours into its honeymoon, when he and Paul clash over […]
- Spin Out (2016) Billy and Lucy have grown up together in a small, close-knit Australian country town, where they form one of the town's most formidable Ute driving […]