T-Pain, Scott and Weird Al collaborate on a song; and Melvin Alberts talks about being abducted by aliens. Later, Scott’s scientific breakthrough allows him to get more stuff done; and Weird Al previews his new foodie-TV show.
- Comedy Bang! Bang! S05E03 – Tony Hale Wears a Blue Flannel Shirt and Fuchsia Sneakers Tony Hale throws out the ceremonial first pitch, while Scott pranks the crew. Also, a preview of Scott's offbeat new game show, "You Made Your Bed, […]
- Comedy Bang! Bang! S05E08 – Nathan Fielder Wears a Blue and Grey Flannel and Jeans Nathan Fielder makes and appearance; Scott and "Weird Al'' try their best to freak out Nathan Fielder.
- Comedy Bang! Bang! S05E01 – Kevin Bacon Wears a Blue Button Down Shirt and Brown Boots Based on Scott Aukerman’s popular podcast of the same name, COMEDY BANG! BANG! cleverly riffs on the well-known format of the late night talk show, […]
- Comedy Bang! Bang! S05E04 – Tegan and Sara Wear Leather Jackets and Skinny Jeans Tegan and Sara riff on their songwriting process, while Scott suspects there's something odd about the new intern. Also, the audience receives […]
- Comedy Bang! Bang! S05E06 – Aubrey Plaza Wears a Velvet Off-the-Shoulder Gown With Flowers in Her Hair Aubrey Plaza attempts to seduce Scott; and later, a stranger transports Scott and Weird Al to a different era in time. Also, an intrepid adventurer […]