Season 17, Episode 03 – “Stop Start”
Studio sitcom about three marriages in various states of disrepair. Rob and Cathy have been married for a long time, and it shows. Evan and Fiona’s marriage is one big, noisy argument punctuated by even noisier make-up sex. And David and Georgy have just moved in next door to Rob and Cathy – he’s in his 60s, she’s in her 30s – firmly putting the (younger) cat amongst the (not very welcoming) pigeons. When things get tricky in these relationships the characters are able to stop the action, explain themselves directly to the audience and start it all up again.
- Comedy Playhouse S17E02 – Broken Biscuits Season 17, Episode 02 – “Broken Biscuits”
Funny, touching and twisted, Broken Biscuits follows five disparate groups of people, friends, partners […]
- Going in Style (2017) Seniors, who are tired of the monotonous life of feeding pigeons and waiting for social security, decide to rob a bank.
- Would I Lie to You? S10E04 – With John Simpson, Hugh Dennis, Katherine Ryan and Warwick Davis. With John Simpson, Hugh Dennis, Katherine Ryan and Warwick Davis.
David Mitchell and Lee Mack are joined by comedy actors Warwick Davis and Hugh […]
- Robot Chicken S08E04 – Cheese Puff Mountain Pigeons wreak havoc; Naked Captain Picard hits it big; the Paw Patrol face the ultimate terror; and the Animaniacs take a course in sex […]
- 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown S10E01 – Episode 1 Season 10, Episode 10 - “Episode 1"
Vic Reeves and Aisling Bea join host Jimmy Carr and team captains Sean Lock and Jon Richardson for more comic […]