Lu Yanshi (Chen Daoming) and Feng Wanyu (Gong Li) are a devoted couple forced to separate when Lu is arrested and sent to a labor camp as a political prisoner, just as his wife is injured in an accident.
Released during the last days of the Cultural Revolution, he finally returns home only to find that his beloved wife has amnesia and remembers little of her past. Unable to recognize Lu, she patiently waits for her husband’s return.
A stranger alone in the heart of his broken family, Lu Yanshi determines to resurrect their past together and reawaken his wife’s memory.
- Nous trois ou rien (2015) An Iranian family survives the shah and the ayatollah and moves to France. This story follows the family through it all. Despite the politics, […]
- The Wasted Times (2016) 罗曼蒂克消亡史
Love, hatred, and betrayal abound in Shanghai during the chaotic, war-torn 1930’s. Mr. Lu is ambushed during an important meeting with the […]
- Halt and Catch Fire S03E05 – Yerba Buena Season 03, Episode 05 — “Yerba Buena”
Donna and Gordon decide to treat themselves to a vacation at home instead of camping. Meanwhile, Bos and […]
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy S01E09 – We Are Family Rocket is abducted and taken back to his home planet, Half World, where he gets caught up in a revolution of evolved former test subject […]
- Camp Dread (2014) The “Summer Camp” horror trilogy was one of the most popular franchises of the 1980s. However, the decade ended and so did director Julian Barrett’s […]