Judge Clarence Thomas’ nomination to the United States’ Supreme Court is called into question when former colleague, Anita Hill, testifies that he had sexually harassed her.
- The Code (2014) S02E01 – Episode 1 Season 02, Episode 01 – “Episode 1”
If Ned and Jesse Banks think they’re going to ride off into the sunset after all the trouble they’ve caused, […]
- Courted (2015) L’Hermine When a feared judge of the French court, Xavier Racine, encounters a French-Danish juror, Ditte Lorensen-Coteret, at a murder trial, their shared […]
- Range 15 (2016) A group of veterans wake up after a night of partying to find out that the zombie apocalypse has spread across the United States. Together, they […]
- AmeriGeddon (2016) A dire warning of a wake up call of what might be our future when a globalist terrorist organization aligned with the United Nations disables the […]
- The 13th (2016) An in-depth look at the prison system in the United States and how it reveals the nation's history of racial inequality.