Season 01, Episode 03 – “Dropping Bombs”
The CIU team tries to exonerate a political activist with suspect views who is serving a life sentence for bombing a mosque and killing an influential Imam and three followers.
Lawyer and former First Daughter Hayes Morrison is about to accept a job offered from her sexy nemesis, NY District Attorney Wayne Wallis, to avoid jail time for cocaine possession and avoid hurting her mother’s Senate campaign. Working with his team at the new Conviction Integrity Unit will let her use her brilliant mind to turn over cases, where there is credible suspicion of wrongful conviction, and give her a chance to turn things around with her high-powered political family.
- Conviction (2016) S01E04 – Mother’s Little Burden Season 01, Episode 04 – “Mother's Little Burden”
Hayes and the team tackle the case of a mother convicted in the death of her autistic son
- Conviction (2016) S01E02 – Bridge and Tunnel Vision Season 01, Episode 02 – “Bridge and Tunnel Vision”
Wallace's career-making case is reexamined by CIU team, but there are unforeseen complexities in […]
- Conviction (2016) S01E01 – Pilot Season 01, Episode 01 – “Pilot”
Crime drama about a woman who heads an agency that attempts to reverse cases where innocent people were jailed for […]
- 6 Ways to Die (2015) Sonny "Sundown" Garcia is the top cocaine distributor in the United States, which has made him a very rich and powerful man. It has also made him […]
- The Good Wife S07E16 – Hearing As the grand jury against Peter Florrick is assembled, with U.S. Attorney Connor Fox (Matthew Morrison) leading the proceedings, Alicia, Eli and […]