Explored through the lenses of the four natural elements – fire, water, air and earth – COOKED is an enlightening and compelling look at the evolution of what food means to us through the history of food preparation and its universal ability to connect us. Highlighting our primal human need to cook, the series urges a return to the kitchen to reclaim our lost traditions and to forge a deeper, more meaningful connection to the ingredients and cooking techniques that we use to nourish ourselves.
Season 01, Episode 01 – “Fire”
With help from Aboriginal hunters and a barbecue pit master, Pollan shows how fire shaped human gastronomy, and weighs our duty to the animals we eat.
- Food Detectives S01E06 – Episode 6 Can changing your surroundings alter how food and drink tastes? Prof Alice Roberts and a group of diners enjoy a culinary experience with a […]
- Man Finds Food S02E01 – Undercover ‘Que Season 02, Episode 01 – “Undercover 'Que”
Secret Eats with Adam Richman
Adam sleuths out London's tastiest secret eats, like a speakeasy disguised […]
- Cooked S01E02 – Water Season 01, Episode 02 - “Water”
Pollan looks to the kitchens of India for a lesson in the value of pot cooking and examines the consequences of […]
- Tomorrow’s Food (BBC) S01E03 – Episode 3 Chef Angela Hartnett heads to Holland to investigate the future of the burger and find out how a 3D printer could soon become an essential kitchen […]
- Food Detectives S01E03 – Episode 3 In this series, scientist Prof Alice Roberts, chef Tom Kerridge and journalist Sean Fletcher are keen to improve your cooking, your health and your […]