Season 01, Episode 02 – “Water”
Pollan looks to the kitchens of India for a lesson in the value of pot cooking and examines the consequences of eating highly processed food.
- Cooked S01E04 – Earth Season 01, Episode 04 - “Earth”
Discover how microbes help turn raw ingredients into delicacies like chocolate and cheese as Pollan tackles the […]
- MasterChef (US) S07E02 – Battle for a White Apron (2) Season 07, Episode 02 – “Battle for a White Apron Part 2”
Forty home cooks compete in Part 2 of the Season 7 […]
- Cooked S01E01 – Fire Explored through the lenses of the four natural elements – fire, water, air and earth – COOKED is an enlightening and compelling look at the […]
- Cooked S01E03 – Air Season 01, Episode 03 - “Air”
Visit food labs and Moroccan fields as Pollan delves into the science of bread-making and the nature of […]
- Roadies S01E02 – What Would Phil Do? Season 01 , Episode 02 – “What Would Phil Do?”
An array of crises land on Bill after the band has a disastrous show.