A sewerage worker’s dead body is found inside a manhole in Mumbai. An ageing folk singer is tried in court on charges of abetment of suicide. He is accused of performing an inflammatory song which might have incited the worker to commit the act. As the trial unfolds, the personal lives of the lawyers and the judge involved in the case are observed outside the court.
- Castle S08E09 – Tone Dead Season 08, Episode 09 – “Tone Death”
A body is found in a theater where Martha is working, so Castle and Beckett investigate and are surprised to […]
- Stitchers S02E07 – Pretty Little Lawyers Season 02, Episode 07 — “Pretty Little Lawyers”
A young lawyer from an elite firm is found dead in her office, leading the team to interview her […]
- The Coroner S01E01 – First Love Crime drama. A solicitor returns to the seaside town she left as a teenager to take up the post of coroner, becoming an advocate for the dead as she […]
- Dead Man Working (2016) The senior investment banker Jochen Walther is at the peak of his career at the Deutche Bank. He just finished the deal of his life along with his […]
- The Island of Shadows (2016) The workers talk about the pleasure of starting work in a shipyard, the pride of making the vessel, and the recognition of workers and the high […]