Takakura is a former detective. He receives a request from his ex-colleague, Nogami, to examine a missing family case that occurred 6 years earlier. Takakura follows Saki’s memory. She is the only surviving family member from the case. Meanwhile, Takakura and his wife Yasuko recently moved into a new home. Their neighbor, Nishino, has a sick wife and a young teen daughter. One day, the daughter, Mio, jumps into Takakura’s house and tells him that the man is not her father and she doesn’t know him at all.
- Mr Joe B. Carvalho (2014) A small time detective is hired to bring back the daughter of a businessman who has run away from home with the house chef.
- The Disappearance S01E06 – Episode 6 Season 01, Episode 06 – “Episode 6”
An apparent suicide with a long confession seemingly concludes the case of Lea's murder, but Molina is not […]
- Zaky Chan (2005) Zaky, a lazy young man decides to work for his father's boss as a bodyguard to protect his stubborn daughter Shereen and her little brother. Soon he […]
- Decay (2015) Jonathan is a very lonely man. One day, he gets a visitor in his house: a young woman who, through a jarring turn of events, ends up dead. He does […]
- Rosewood S01E16 – Dead Drops and Disentanglement Season 01, Episode 16 – “Dead Drops & Disentanglement”
A case hits close to home for Rosewood during the investigation of the suspicious death […]