After getting fired from her job as a maid at a ritzy New York City hotel, Allie reluctantly accepts a temp gig as the governess to a young girl who is part of a powerful family in Europe that lives in an actual castle. After arriving, Allie learns the girl is named Princess Theodora and her father is Maximillion, the King of Winshire. The King informs Allie that the Princess has a tendency to terrorize authority figures, a predilection that has grown worse since her mother’s death. Yet governess and Princess wind up hitting it off while at the same time a spark forms between Allie and Max. However, Countess Celia is expecting to wed the King. Will Max take a stand for his feelings for Allie and make it truly a merry Christmas for all (or at least, most)?
- A Royal Christmas (2014) A young working girl with a blue-collar background is surprised when her new fiancé announces he is actually a prince of a small sovereign country […]
- A Very Murray Christmas (2015) Murray worries no one will show up to his TV show due to a massive snowstorm in New York City. Through luck and perseverance, guests arrive at […]
- Merry Matrimony (2015) Brie Traverston is up for partner at her firm if she can successfully coordinate a Christmas wedding reshoot and ignore all the feelings that come […]
- 2 Broke Girls S06E03 -And the 80’s Movie Season 06, Episode 03 – “And the 80's Movie”
Max and Caroline's plans to attract upscale clients to their dessert bar go awry when members of an […]
- 2 Broke Girls S06E01 – And The Two Openings (1) Season 06, Episode 01 & 02 – “And the Two Openings (Part One and Two)”
Season 6 begins with Max and Caroline putting the finishing touches on […]