Inspired by a true story, Al Pacino stars as aging 1970s rocker Danny Collins, who can’t give up his hard-living ways. But when his manager (Christopher Plummer) uncovers a 40 year-old undelivered letter written to him by John Lennon, he decides to change course and embarks on a heartfelt journey to rediscover his family, find true love and begin a second act.
- Salomé (2013) One of Al Pacino's directory experiments, Salomé was filmed over 5 days in 2011, but has yet to be widely released. It is a part of a double feature […]
- The Last Descent (2016) In 2009 John Jones entered Nutty Putty Cave with his brother Josh. What happened next has been an topic of much discussion and controversy ever […]
- Misconduct (2016) An ambitious lawyer (Josh Duhamel) finds himself caught in a power struggle between a corrupt pharmaceutical executive (Anthony Hopkins) and his […]
- Love & Peace (2015) A man, who once dreamed of becoming a punk rocker, is working as a low salaryman at a musical instrument parts company. He’s secretly in love with […]
- 11.22.63 S01E01- The Rabbit Hole A teacher discovers a time portal that leads to 9/9/1958 and goes on a quest to try and prevent the assassination of John F. Kennedy, which is […]