A documentary series that explores the furthest reaches of the internet and the people who frequent it, Dark Net provides a revealing and cautionary look inside a vast cyber netherworld rarely witnessed by most of us.
Season 01, Episode 01 – “Crush”
Technology is opening up new possibilities for physical, sexual and romantic relationships with astonishing speed. But is seeking human connection virtually a positive step forward or are we stunting our intimate lives? In this episode, meet a cyber BDSM couple who use tracking technology to fulfill their master slave relationship; an eligible bachelor in Japan who has fallen in love with a virtual girlfriend; and a revenge porn victim whose life was upended when her private naked photos were published online. Series premiere.
- Dark Net S01E02 – Crush Season 01, Episode 02 – “Crush”
Technology is opening up new possibilities for physical, sexual and romantic relationships with astonishing speed. […]
- Dark Net S01E03 – Exploit Season 01, Episode 03 – “Exploit”
Advancements in technology have made it possible for us to connect in the most astonishing ways. A documentary […]
- Love S01E01 – It Begins This half-hour series centers on Gus, a people-pleasing nice guy who moves into a trendy apartment complex bustling with college kids following the […]
- Revenge Porn (2016) Peyton Harris' sixteen year old life is turned inside out when a set of nude photos of her are texted, Snap Chatted, emailed and Tweeted to everyone […]
- The Model (2016) When emerging fashion model Emma gets a chance to pursue her dream of becoming an international top model, she leaves her everyday life in Denmark […]