Season 01, Episode 08 – “Revolt”
Season 1 ends with an abuse victim and activist who use technology to document and report police abuse. Also: the heir to a rabbinic dynasty who’s turned away from Brooklyn’s Hasidim after finding a world he never knew existed online; and an entrepreneur whose 3-D printing technology enables building untraceable guns from the comfort of your own home.
- Project Runway S14E11 – The Runway’s 3D! The designers use 3-D printing technology to create avant-garde looks in a fashion forward challenge.
- Dark Net S01E06 – Rewire Season 01, Episode 06 – “Rewire”
A teen struggles with an addiction to online pornography; autistic technologists in Silicon Valley turn their […]
- Dark Net S01E03 – Exploit Season 01, Episode 03 – “Exploit”
Advancements in technology have made it possible for us to connect in the most astonishing ways. A documentary […]
- Dark Net S01E05 – Trapped Online cults; Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity; a quadriplegic's robotics.
- Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014) As humanity picks up the pieces, following the conclusion of "Transformers: Dark of the Moon," Autobots and Decepticons have all but vanished from […]