A mother is seriously obsessed with her daughter. The mother forces her daughter to live a ascetic life and keeps a close watch to ensure she doesn’t stray. Years later, now fully grown up, the daughter learns that her mother is stricken with cancer and visits the hospital. The mother, however, has not changed at all, even while awaiting her imminent death. The daughter visits her former piano teacher, who consoled her when she was young. Since she was not on good terms with her own father, the teacher understands the daughter’s position and tries to support her former student. This teacher now lives alone at her old house after all these years. When the teacher tells the daughter that she took care of her father with Alzheimer’s until he died, the daughter begins to wonder if she, now pregnant, will ever be able to be free from the painful memories involving her mother.
- The Kettering Incident S01E06 – Roy Season 1, Episode 6 - “Roy”
Anna finds her mother emerging from a fugue up at Mother Sullivan’s House. Wendy s blood type has changed with dire […]
- Alice in Earnestland (2015) 성실한 나라의 앨리스 This film is about Soonam, a woman who lives a life full of ups and downs like a rollercoaster. The movie delivers pleasure and discomfort at the […]
- Sensitive Skin S02E04 – The Mummy Season 01, Episode 04 - “The Mummy”
A piano teacher and archaeologist named Greg enters Davina and Al’s life. Al’s battles […]
- I Smile Back (2015) Laney is an attractive, intelligent suburban wife and devoted mother of two adorable children. She has the perfect husband who plays basketball with […]
- Louder Than Bombs (2015) Three years after his wife, acclaimed photographer Laura Freed, dies in a car crash, Gene keeps everyday life going with his shy teenage son, […]