Axèle is a photographer, Camille is a writer. They don’t know each other but they’re both awarded a year’s residency at the Villa Medici in Rome. But who is Axèle really? A committed, uncompromising artist who identifies with her work? Or the ghost of the villa, guiding the unconscious of Camille and all the other artists in this mythical place? During this year in the Villa Medici bodies and minds are liberated, no one will remain intact.
- Dahling Nick (2015) The story of Nick Joaquin, who only accepted the National Artist Award on the condition that the Marcos administration release a well-known writer […]
- Gespensterjäger (2015) The Thompson parents are worried, because their eleven year-old son Tom often daydreams and is scared of lots of things, especially the dark, damp […]
- Call Her Applebroog (2016) This deeply personal portrait of acclaimed New York–based artist Ida Applebroog was shot with mischievous reverence by her filmmaker daughter, Beth […]
- Maya (2015) An artist realizes that the story that he is illustrating, about a ghost who was an inmate of an asylum in a forest, could be real. Meanwhile, an […]
- Medici: Masters of Florence S01E05 – Temptation Season 01, Episode 05 - "Temptation"
While the Medici are in exile in Venice, the situation deteriorates day by day in Florence, with Albizzi […]