As the fall season is coming to an end, a massive arctic storm blasts the fleet with hurricane force winds and monster seas. Every captain will be tested when they must decide how much their boats and crew can handle.
- Deadliest Catch S12E10 – Proving Grounds During the final throes of the season's first arctic storm, the captains and crews need to battle for survival. While other captains fight the […]
- Deadliest Catch S12E09 – Into the Gale The winter crab season is here and brings with it this year's biggest storm. Every captain must decide to risk it all and head out into the storm or […]
- Deadliest Catch S12E12 – Settling the Score Big weather hits the fleet again. Captain Sean Dwyer is forced to enforce his dad's law with an unruly deckhand on his boat. Casey and Josh square […]
- The Perfect Storm (2000) In October 1991, a confluence of weather conditions combined to form a killer storm in the North Atlantic. Caught in the storm was the sword-fishing […]
- Deadliest Catch S12E14 – Fire at Sea (2) Captain Sig and crew fight for their lives against an engine room fire; faulty hydraulics and a flying 800-pound pot create a deadly situation on […]