This documentary seeks to open your eyes to the the costly consequences of the Information Age, when we are addicted to constantly replacing our electronic devices with newer and better versions.
- Batman: Dante (2016) As told through the eyes of a heroin addict, a homeless man, named Dante, witnesses Gotham's Dark Knight stop a crime, but what he sees is […]
- Born to Dance (2015) Coming of age tale told through the eyes of 'Tu', an ambitious young man from Auckland who dreams of being a professional hip-hop […]
- Ajin: Demi-Human – Collision (2016) 亜人 第２部「衝突」 For high schooler Kei—and for at least forty-six others—immortality comes as the nastiest surprise ever. Sadly for Kei, such a feat doesn't make him […]
- Ajin: Demi-Human – Shougeki (2016) 亜人 第３部「衝戟」
For high schooler Kei—and for at least forty-six others—immortality comes as the nastiest surprise ever. Sadly for Kei, such a feat […]
- The Blacklist S03E12 – The Vehm Season 03, Episode 12 – “The Vehm”
A rare medieval device is used in a murder, prompting Red to warn the task force that a lethal vigilante group […]