August 1715. After going for a walk, Louis XIV feels a pain in his leg. The next days, the king keeps fulfilling his duties and obligations, but his sleep is troubled and he has a serious fever. He barely eats and weakens increasingly. This is the start of the slow agony of the greatest king of France, surrounded by his relatives and doctors.
- The King’s Daughter (2016) King Louis XIV's quest for immortality leads him to capture and steal a mermaid's life force, a move that is further complicated by his illegitimate […]
- The Musketeers S03E03 – Brother in Arms Season 03, Episode 03 – “Brother in Arms”
King Louis mysteriously summons an exile to the palace. But an incident en route brings into question the […]
- Toril (2016) Dans le Sud de la France, Philippe vit entre deux mondes. Son trafic de cannabis et l’exploitation agricole familiale. Le jour où son père, […]
- Of Kings and Prophets S01E03 – Lest I Sleep The Sleep Of Death King Achish has been using his fierce general, Goliath, to demoralize King Saul’s depleted and outnumbered army of soldiers. Saul sends his son […]
- Vicious S02E07 – Series Finale Chart a year in the life of Freddie (Ian McKellen) and Stuart (Derek Jacobi) as they enjoy their inheritance and a birthday. Violet (Frances de la […]