Conflict-avoidant Thomas just wants a relaxing holiday in the Swiss Alps. But, it’s a slippery slope from the beginning. In an effort to repair his own family ties and to impress his boss, he takes his family and his employer’s daughter with him. Tragedy strikes and Thomas feels responsible. Should he be his typical passive self? Or risk doing the right thing at the expense of his relationships with his family and employer?
- Zaky Chan (2005) Zaky, a lazy young man decides to work for his father's boss as a bodyguard to protect his stubborn daughter Shereen and her little brother. Soon he […]
- The Unseen (2016) A man, who years earlier mysteriously abandoned his family and isolated himself in a small northern town, returns for one last chance to reconnect […]
- I Want My Wife Back S01E02 – Episode 2 Murray tries to persuade Bex that a holiday is just what they need to repair their relationship, but she is not convinced and she leaves him […]
- Toro (2016) A former con man must be back to his old habits to save his older brother and niece from his ex boss and mentor.
- Tempest Storm (2016) The controversial life story of America's greatest exotic dancer, who at 87 years old is preparing for her final and most important act: to repair […]