Described as being a film about determination, danger and the ocean’s greatest depths, James Cameron’s “Deepsea Challenge 3D” tells the story of Cameron’s journey to fulfill his boyhood dream of becoming an explorer. The movie offers a unique insight into Cameron’s world as he makes that dream reality – and makes history – by becoming the first person to travel solo to the deepest point on the planet.
- Chaar Sahibzaade (2014) Chaar Sahibzaade is the first photo realistic' 3D animation film in S-3D on Sikh history. It is the real story of the sacrifices of the four sons of […]
- Movie The Little Prince (2015) Based on the best-seller book 'The Little Prince', the movie tells the story of a little girl that lives with resignation in a world where […]
- The Aviatrix (2015) In 1928, Lady Heath became the first person to fly solo from Cape Town to London. Eighty-five years later, Tracey Curtis-Taylor sets out in a […]
- A Midsummer’s Fantasia (2014) 한여름의 판타지아
A Korean Film director, Kim Taehoon plans to shoot his new film in a small local city called Gojo, Japan. He travels with his assistant […]
- 2 Broke Girls S05E13 – And the Lost Baggage Season 05, Episode 13 – “And the Lost Baggage”
Max tags along with Caroline when she travels to Los Angeles on a film studio’s dime to discuss the […]