Digitalization has changed society. While data is becoming the “new oil”, data protection is becoming the new “pollution control”. This creative documentary opens an astonishing inside view into the lawmaking milieu on EU level. A compelling story of how a group of politicians try to protect todays society against the impact of Big Data and mass surveillance.
- Billions in Change (2015) The world is facing some huge problems. There’s a lot of talk about how to solve them. But talk doesn’t reduce pollution, or grow food, or heal the […]
- The Bandit (2016) THE BANDIT is a film about 70s superstar Burt Reynolds, his best friend, roommate and stunt-double Hal Needham, and the making of their unlikely […]
- Köpek (2015) An ordinary day in the megacity of Istanbul: Ten-year-old Cemo sells paper tissues in the streets, Hayat is controlled by her husband and […]
- Lord Livingstone 7000 Kandi (2015) Film features the story of a group of people and their adventures to protect a village which is under exploitation by trade groups
- Last Whites of the East End (2016) Documentary exploring the effect of mass immigration on the dwindling white community of the East End, from the perspective of those who remain and […]