Season 02, Episode 10 –“High Alert”
Julie writes an essay that is optioned for a movie, Billy helps with Matthew’s wedding. Julianne Moore stars as a development executive. Richard Kind stars as a writer who helps adapt Julie’s essay. Amy Sedaris and Deborah Harry return as roommates.
Difficult People stars Klausner and Eichner as best friends living in New York City whose typical, irreverent behavior lands them in some very awkward situations.
- Difficult People S02E09 – Cedar Cove Season 02, Episode 09 –“Cedar Cove"
Julie and Billy jeopardize their shot at becoming fashion elites when Julie gets sick and Billy gets cast as […]
- Difficult People S02E03 – Italian Pinata Season 02, Episode 03 –“Italian Pinata”
When Julie is mistaken as Italian and Billy is mistaken as straight, the two find themselves leading double […]
- Difficult People S02E04 – Blade Stallion Season 02, Episode 04 –“Blade Stallion”
Time alone become elusive after Julie is caught watching porn and Billy’s brother moves in with […]
- Difficult People S02E05 – Patches Season 02, Episode 05 – “Patches”
When Billy’s apartment is condemned, he moves in with Marilyn; a misunderstanding lands Julie a role on a TV […]
- Difficult People S02E07 – Carter Season 02, Episode 07 –“Carter"
Julie and Billy attempt to capitalize on the success of Hamilton by writing and starring in their own historical […]