Season 01, Episode 07 – “Episode 7”
A jeweller identifies the man who bought the pendant found in a grave dug for Lea Morel. The man is questioned, but he has an alibi for the night of the murder. Romain is given a bag of Lea’s possessions left at the race track and finds a USB stick with incriminating evidence.
Set in Lyon, the show traces the increasing trauma of the Morel family who fall apart when their 17-year-old daughter fails to return home from a night out. As the hours pass and the police investigation builds, The Disappearance explores every parent’s worst nightmare. There are similarities to Broadchurch in that the lead detective has a complicated backstory while the family members and friends each appear to be hiding something.
- The Disappearance S01E04 – Episode 4 Season 01, Episode 04 – “Episode 4”
Francis Dupuis is interrogated about the murder of Lea Morel, but he is obviously confused and unclear about […]
- The Disappearance S01E02 – Episode 2 Season 01, Episode 02 – “Episode 2”
Lea's father Julien is in police custody for lying about his alibi and refusing to give his actual whereabouts […]
- The Disappearance S01E06 – Episode 6 Season 01, Episode 06 – “Episode 6”
An apparent suicide with a long confession seemingly concludes the case of Lea's murder, but Molina is not […]
- The Disappearance S01E01 – Episode 1 Season 01, Episode 01 – “Episode 1”
When teenager Lea does not return home from a music festival, her parents contact the police, who uncover areas […]
- The Disappearance S01E05 – Episode 5 Season 01, Episode 05 – “Episode 5”
The waiting is finally over for the distraught Morel family when Lea's body is found in Miribel lake. As they […]