Season 01, Episode 01 – “Pilot”
Frances and Robert — a middle-aged couple in the suburbs of New York City — try to figure out if their marriage is worth saving after a shocking event at their friend Diane’s 50th birthday party makes them take a hard look at their own lives.
Sarah Jessica Parker returns to HBO in the new comedy series, Divorce. Parker stars as Frances, a woman who suddenly begins to reassess her life and her marriage, and finds that making a clean break and a fresh start is harder than she thought.
- Divorce (2016) S01E02 – Next Day Season 01, Episode 02 - “Next Day”
Frances rushes to intercept Robert before he tells the kids that she’s divorcing him. Everyone gathers at the […]
- Divorce (2016) S01E04 – Mediation Season 01, Episode 04 - “Mediation”
In hopes of keeping their split amicable, Frances and Robert meet with a mediator. Frances confides in a […]
- Divorce (2016) S01E03 – Counseling Season 01, Episode 03 - “Counseling”
Robert and Frances attend couples therapy in an effort to see if their marriage is salvageable. Frances gets […]
- Amy Schumer: Live at the Apollo (2015) With her unique blend of honesty and unapologetic humor, Amy Schumer is one of the funniest, freshest faces in the industry today. This October, […]
- Nightcap S01E06 – Babymaker
Pop is getting into the late night talk show business. Well, the fake late night show business that is. Recently, the network announced […]