A witty & sophisticated ‘soap opera’ with a stellar line-up of performers including Lisa McCune, Marina Prior, Hugh Sheridan & Kate Miller-Heidke. The Divorce takes a playful look at love, passion, regret, morality & longing.
Season 1, Episode 1
Luminary art-critic Jed & his wife Iris are divorcing. They’re throwing a big bash at their country estate to celebrate their “conscious uncoupling” – a civilised announcement to their friends that they are starting afresh.
- The Divorce S01E04 – Episode 4 Jed and Iris step away from the frivolity of their party and remember their joyous times. Their reminiscence anxiously tugs at Jed's resolve to […]
- The Divorce S01E03 – Episode 3 The divorce papers are on their way to the party via courier as Jed makes a speech to the guests and asks them to celebrate the end of a marriage […]
- Telenovela S01E01 – Pilot If you think the steamy sex, sensational scandals and wrenching heartbreak on Latino soap operas are a little extreme, just wait until you see what […]
- Family Guy S14E10 – Candy, Quahog Marshmallow Season 14, Episode 10 – “Candy, Quahog Marshmallow”
Peter, Cleveland and Joe find an old VHS tape of an Asian soap opera that Quagmire starred in […]
- Liv and Maddie S03E01 – Continued-A-Rooney Season 03, Episode 01 - “Continued-A-Rooney”
While Joey and Maddie try to catch Diggie before he departs for Australia, Liv covers for Maddie at […]