In the hot lazy days of a Mississippi summer two star-crossed lovers, a recently released ex-con (Chris Zylka) and an aspiring stripper (Riley Keough), become trapped in a downward spiral of crime and obsessive love, as they try to ditch their small town lives. Featuring an impressive performance by Faith Hill.
- Lazy Hazy Crazy (2015) 同班同學 / Tung baan tung hok Childhood friends Tracy, Chloe and Alice share an apartment over the summer. They live close together, meet guys and sell their company as well as […]
- Survivor (2015) A Foreign Service Officer in London tries to prevent a terrorist attack set to hit New York, but is forced to go on the run when she is framed for […]
- The Paradise Suite (2015) The Paradise Suite is a story about six people finding each other and, sometimes with just one glance, influencing each other's lives irreversibly. […]
- Mum S01E04 – August Season 1, Episode 4 – “August”
It’s a hot summer’s day Kelly and her cousin sunbathe in the garden. Cathy prepares to join a new male friend for […]
- The Dunce (2016) Laurent is seeking a path in life after living his childhood and teenage years in laziness. He has a conflictual relationship with Rodolphe, his […]