Louisa and Martin have their first therapy session together – though neither of them was expecting they would be given homework – while Morwenna is not happy about it when a teenager on work experience starts trying to boss her around in the surgery. Mrs Tishell is surprised when her husband Clive returns and tells her he wants to give things another go, and Louisa has to call Martin when one of her pupils collapses during a school excursion.
- Doc Martin S07E05 – Control-Alt-Delete After reaching breaking point with being followed around by Buddy, Martin resolves to find a vet to have it put down, while Ruth finds out that Bert […]
- Doc Martin S07E07 – Facta Non Verba Louisa is not best pleased when her new art teacher Erica wants to try out some rather alternative ideas on the children, while Dr Timoney is […]
- Doc Martin S07E03 – It’s Good to Talk Martin decides to move out of the Surgery to give Louisa space, leaving Mrs Tishell concerned he will not be able to look after himself on his own. […]
- Doc Martin S07E01 – Rescue Me In the first episode of a new series, Martin returns to Portwenn without Louisa. She has gone to stay with her mother in Spain, and Martin wonders […]
- HoneyBee (2016) A quiet town is jumpstarted by the arrival of an enigmatic family; a statuesque mother named Louisa and her gorgeous teenage sons. Sixteen Year-Old […]