In the 80s, Aram, a young man from Marseille of Armenian origin, blows up the Turkish ambassador’s car in Paris. Gilles Tessier, a young cyclist who was passing at that moment, is seriously injured. Aram, on the run, joins the Armenian Liberation Army in Beirut, the hotbed of international revolution in those years. Gilles is trying to understand when Anouch, Aram’s mother, arrives in his hospital room to beg his forgiveness. She admits that her son planted the bomb. Aram clashes with his comrades in Beirut and decides to meet his victim to make him his spokesman.
- One Night in Oslo (2014) Natt til 17 On the Eve of The Norwegian Day of Liberation - a whole nation is gearing up to get drunk and disorderly. Sam and Amir, two 15 year-old boys, have […]
- Can You Dig This (2015) Can You Dig This explores the urban gardening revolution currently taking place in South Central Los Angeles, one of the largest food deserts in the […]
- Window Horses (2016) Rosie Ming, a young Canadian poet, is invited to perform at a Poetry Festival in Shiraz, Iran, but she’d rather be in Paris. She lives at home with […]
- My Revolution (2016) Ma révolution The Arab Spring in Paris: Head over heels in love, Marwann, aged 14, hopes to win over Sygrid by cleverly re-inventing himself as a revolutionary. […]
- Free the Nipple (2014) An army of passionate women launch a revolution to "Free the Nipple" and decriminalize the female body. Based on a true story, this mass movement of […]