It seems simple: an egg + sperm = one embryo. But if your sperm is “few, vague and abnormal” and your woman is premenopausal at age 37, things start to get complicated.
- The Switch (2010) An unmarried 40-year-old woman turns to a turkey baster in order to become pregnant. Seven years later, she reunites with her best friend, who has […]
- Alena (2016) Alena’s life is far from simple. When she arrives at her new elite boarding school, Filippa and the other girls start to harass her. But Alena’s […]
- Focus (2015) A veteran grifter takes a young, attractive woman under his wing, but things get complicated when they become romantically […]
- Old 37 (2015) Two brothers intercept 911 calls in their Father's beat up old Ambulance to exact revenge on a group of careless teen […]
- She (2016) A Pregnant woman who aborted her child and wants tell her husband this matter but tries to contact her previous love