After losing her job as a garment worker, Ling sees her prospects dim dramatically: in her mid forties, she lives in a small, dilapidated apartment in the Taiwanese city of Kaohsiung and spends much of her time locked in arguments with her testy daughter. Her elderly mother is ailing in hospital. On one of her many visits to the ward she notices an injured man and tentatively starts to care for him.
- Lap Dance (2014) An aspiring actress makes a pact with her fiancé to take a job as an exotic dancer to care for her cancer stricken father. Once the pact the couple […]
- Insanity (2015) Fan Kwok Sang's schizophrenic breakdown led to the accidental death of his wife Wai Ling, and he was committed to a psychiatric hospital three years […]
- Chicago Med S01E10 – Clarity Season 01, Episode 10 - “Clarity”
A 9/11 hero is treated, but an unforeseen medical problem arises. Meanwhile, Sarah contemplates which hospital to […]
- Summertime (2014) Kesäkaverit 25-year-old Iiris and Karoliina have been best friends since childhood. Karoliina has been travelling and living abroad for some years now, but is […]
- Chicago Med S01E07 – Saints Season 01, Episode 07 - “Saints”
Sharon Goodwin puts her job on the line for a patient in need of a lifesaving bone-marrow transplant. Meanwhile, […]