Une famille à louer
Forty-year-old Paul-André is a timid, rather introverted man. Rich but alone, he is deeply bored and ends up concluding that what he needs is a family. Violette, a forty-year-old full of energy, is threatened with eviction and is afraid she’ll lose custody of her two children. Paul-André then proposes a totally above the board contract to rent the family in exchange for him paying off Violette’s debts. For better and for worse..
- Welcome to Iceland (2016) In the desolate Icelandic highlands, two lowbrow lovers lose their ride, a suited suicide his trigger finger, and a nuclear family their center. […]
- Five (2016) A young man paying the rent for himself and his lifelong friends at an apartment, ends up flat-broke and resorts to selling marijuana to pay the […]
- Ranna (2015) A super rich man is pining for his daughter who left him 25 years ago. He wants her back in the family. The impossible task can be done only by his […]
- Never Ever (2016) À jamais À jamais
Lauren is living on a lonely coast, in a rambling rented house, where she encounters a strange, ageless man, a man with uncanny knowledge […]
- Irumbu Kuthirai (2014) Prithvi, a young man, is haunted by his past and despite his mother's attempts, refuses to come out of his shell. He begins to move on after he […]